As the digital world continues to grow and evolve, it is becoming increasingly important for companies to leverage the power of digital tools and technology. In order to so, it is important to have a team with strong digital capabilities and expertise. That being said, we are proud to introduce Brandon Mullins, Origo’s new backend web developer.
With over 25+ years of experience in the technology industry, Brandon comes with a strong background in e-commerce, CRM, software development, order/manufacturing processes and mobile applications. Previous to working at Origo, he spent six years as Director of Information Technology at Astor & Black, a bespoke clothing company, where he successfully developed and maintained their backend ordering and manufacturing systems as well as a robust highly customized customer facing e-commerce system.
To get know a bit more about Brandon here are some fun facts:
- Where Are You From: Cincinnati, OH
- Strengths: Knowing my weaknesses.
- Passions: Playing guitar poorly and poker well.
- Your Tagline: Life is like a box of chocolates…. most of them are gross, but one or two of them make the box worth buying.
- Life Philosophy: The sky is the limit, but the sweet spot between professional drive and personal satisfaction is just above the trees.
- Favorite Quote: “Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.”
- Inspiration/Hero: Zora Black, my uncle.
- Something Fun About You: Once won a spelling bee in elementary school by convincing the teacher that the word I spelled wrong was right. I apologize, Dave.
We’re excited to have Brandon on the Origo team and can’t wait to introduce him to our clients, partners, and friends. If you have any questions about our e-commerce experience and/or mobile application and web development services, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.