Please welcome new Graphic Designer, Nicole Fansler (@nfans), to the Origo team. Coming from a background in the Higher Education industry, Nicole brings a new element of design and thinking to the group. Previously a lead designer at Davis College, we love Nicole’s experience in taking on big projects, collaborating in a team environment, and offering innovative solutions and ideas to our client strategies.
Only on the team for a couple weeks, Nicole has already made a great impression with her great attitude and ability to understand some of our most prominent clients’ needs.
Just to give a little background on Nicole, here is a bit that we have found out so far:
- Interests: Anything art and design related, sand volleyball, traveling, meeting new people.
- Inspirations: The whole design process inspires me. Being able to create something from concept to finish with a great team in place is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling experiences. Also, the environments around me are a great source of inspiration and can always be interpreted into something creative.
- How would you describe your design style (few words)? Vibrant, fun, typographic, and layered
- Best job you’ve ever had: Having the opportunity to coach a volleyball team was a great job.
- Worst job you’ve ever had: Cleaning out dorm rooms at a college for a summer
- Favorite movie/genre: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- Favorite music/genre: Electronic/Alternative
- Dislikes/pet peeves: People who don’t use their turn signals!
- Something interesting about yourself (quirky/fun): I’m an avid Harry Potter fan, and one day would love to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
As you can see, Origo celebrates exciting, talented, and creative individuals and feel Nicole will be a great addition to the team. Come by and say hello!