Your ideas matter here.
We are a creative communications agency focused on branding, marketing, and interactive strategies. We love meeting new people and are always looking to add talented, experienced experts to our team of creative and strategic professionals. See below to review our open positions. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
As a Web Developer, your main role is to work directly with the creative team to complete web and digital projects for a variety of clients and industries, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standards to create effective interactive and digital strategies that fulfill our clients’ objectives.
- Web Development: Conduct web development, testing, and deployment for a variety website projects, acting as the development lead, helping to ensure the deadline and budget goals are met for each project.
- Technology Expertise: Offer recommendations for how to integrate and approach the interface design, web features, and user experiences for website projects, integrating your expertise into Origo’s proven web process from the Discovery phase to the Deployment phase.
- Culture: Uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism Origo promotes to all of its employees, clients and partners.
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Ability to take detailed art files from the design team and efficiently develop them into intelligent online experiences, implementing intuitive Content Management Systems, as well as some custom HTML programming.
- Technical skills required include: Advanced-level custom WordPress, CSS, HTML and PHP coding.
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance.
Whether it’s new business, careers, or just saying ciao!
Happy #tbt to one of our favorite holiday videos to date! We wish a wonderful Thanksgiving to all of our friends, p… ...
We are starting our weekend early to celebrate the four awards our team brought home from the Columbus Society of C… ...
During American Education Week, we are looking back to celebrate the work we’ve created with our education industry… ...
SEND US YOUR INFO
Please send us your resume and digital portfolio, and we will contact you shortly. No calls please.