Your ideas matter here.
We are a creative communications agency focused on branding, marketing, and interactive strategies. We love meeting new people and are always looking to add talented, experienced experts to our team of creative and strategic professionals. See below to review our open positions. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
As Creative Director, your main role is to lead the creative team in a variety of projects, upholding Origo Branding Company’s proven creative process, as well as its standard to create effective and strategic solutions that fulfill the objectives of our clients, helping them address their diverse range of communication challenges.
- Conceptual Strategy: Deliver conceptual directions for campaigns and projects in a diverse set of industries, guiding the creative team on the design, content, and messaging strategy for each account.
- Design & Art Direction: Lead the design and art direction for each touchpoint, including integrated marketing campaigns, TV/video concepts, websites, email blasts, sales collateral, ad campaigns, and other brand strategies.
- Research & Analysis: Lead the process to work with the client, ask strategic questions, and learn about their business in order to outline the communication goals for the project, helping to guide the design, copywriting, and overall creative direction for the project.
- Presentation & Client Communication: Attend meetings to deliver ideas on design, messaging, and conceptual strategies with powerful presentation skills to engage the client on our creative approaches.
- Creative Process: Learn and implement the creative process defined by Origo to help guide the creative team in the development of successful solutions, as well as provide recommendations on how to create better efficiencies and approaches to developing creative strategies within the process.
- Communications: Business communications involving e-mails and coordinating projects with the accounts and creative team, keeping yourself and team members informed on the progress of project objectives.
- Leadership: Assist in the creation, preparation, and delivery of creative and account strategy, working with the leadership team on delivering successful solutions that meet all the needs of the client.
- Culture: Uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism Origo promotes to all of its clients and partners, as well as develop an environment for the creative team that is positive, proactive, and inspirational – helping to maintain Origo as a pleasant place to work and generate new ideas.
- Client Meetings: Attend client meetings, leading the presentation of creative strategy and assisting the accounts team in achieving the strategic objectives.
- Coordination: Organize and manage content, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects for the creative team, allowing them to work in an efficiently.
- New Business: Assist in new business efforts, as well as potentially helping to craft RFP responses, develop business pitches, promote the company through blog posts and social media, etc.
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients.
- Strong understanding of guiding the conceptual development process, including excellent design, messaging, and overall artistic direction.
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility, sometimes conducting the design and conceptual creation of projects when needed.
- Passion for collaboration, as well as intellectual curiosity.
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers.
- Knowledge in all relevant art programs, including inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance.
Whether it’s new business, careers, or just saying ciao!
@LiveLikeLindy recently partnered with Origo to develop a new brand strategy that embodies their mission to bring o… ...
SEND US YOUR INFO
Please send us your resume and digital portfolio, and we will contact you shortly. No calls please.