Origo is excited to have recently launched the new Catholic Social Services (CSS) brand identity and website. After months of surveys, research, strategy sessions, creative development, and collaboration, we’ve created an energetic and modern brand for our partners at CSS, with the goal to connect more people in need with the services they offer. In doing so, the organization is now better positioned to expand its impact among families and seniors in need.
Phase 1: Research and Brand AnalysisOrigo kicked off the initiative with a comprehensive research effort. We gathered important insights surrounding the brand by conducting the following exercises:
- Comprehensive brand audit, exploring the competitive landscape of other community-focused organizations
- Survey of staff and leadership members, identifying key insights about target audiences, perceptions, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of the organization
- Creative exploration to help identify potential visual and messaging directions
Phase 2: New Brand Strategy
Using the research from the brand analysis phase, Origo developed a new visual brand identity. The goal was to establish Catholic Social Services as a modern, inclusive, and welcoming service provider for seniors and families. Additionally, Origo developed the tagline, Hope and Dignity for All, to capture the organization’s mission to provide respectful and dignified support to anyone in need, regardless of their personal faith.
Phase 3: New Website & Digital ExperienceWe continued to bring the brand to life by creating a comprehensive digital experience to drive engagement and awareness. These digital touch points included:
- A mobile and SEO optimized website, featuring an overhauled design, simplified navigation, and easy-to-use service finder
- A video that captured real-life stories from people who were directly impacted by the services of CSS
- A social media plan to help the CSS team promote the new brand to current and potential partners through engaging content, campaigns, graphics, and hash tags
Phase 4: Collateral System
After developing a new visual brand identity and website for CSS, the next step was to apply it to a collateral system. These items included:
- A Case for Support (to be given to current and potential donors and sponsors)
- Corporate Folders
- Business Cards
- Post Cards
Phase 5: Outreach and Awareness
Once developing the new brand and marketing tools, the final step of the project was to promote its launch. We did so through:
- An e-blast/newsletter, providing an overview of the rebrand as well as other important CSS initiatives
- Social media templates and pre-generated posts, creating a cohesive social media presence
- Digital advertising to widen audience engagement and drive key stakeholders to the website
- PowerPoint templates to support the many presentations CSS conducts
This past Saturday, Origo was proud to help celebrate the launch of the new brand at the 2016 Spirit of Hope Gala. With almost 400 influential community members in attendance, the event was a smashing success, generating great support for the organization. Origo is proud to be a part of such an impactful and inspiring organization, and looks forward to helping Catholic Social Services reach more families and seniors in need for years to come.