At Origo, we believe that effective brands are constantly evolving. As our company expands in both size and the services provided, we recognize the importance of keeping our brand fresh and relevant. In keeping with this philosophy, we are excited to announce the launch of the new brand for Origo, featuring a modern and engaging update to our company’s identity.
What’s new about the brand? Evolving from the previous burst, our logo is now represented with a symbol that reflects collaboration and movement, highlighting the interactive nature of our culture and passion for moving brands forward through compelling creative strategies. Furthermore, the intersecting shapes form a recognizable element of an “o”, reflect the first letter of our name. Our goal is to communicate our ability to connect brands to the core of their mission and identity, building a stronger presence of their brand amongst audiences.
Along with the logo, we’re proud to unveil a new promotional reel, reflecting some of our most recent brand, marketing and interactive work. The vibrant and dynamic nature of the video features upbeat music, engaging motion graphics, and a diverse representation of our clientele, showing the modern and interactive nature of our company.
The new portfolio pages on our website showcase recent work we’ve done for clients like Abbott Nutrition, Cardinal Health, McGraw-Hill-Education, and The Ohio State University. We’ve also updated some new portfolio pages, featuring some of our recent collaborations:
- Abbott Nutrition – Pathway Reimbursement Support
- Cardinal Health – Best Start Toolkit PSA Videos
- The Ohio State University – The Higher Education Center Website
- SURGE Columbus – Website Strategy
- Cardinal Health – Good4Growth Best Start Toolkit
- The Ohio State University – The Kiplinger Program Website
- MediGold – AEP Campaign 2015
- Glucerna – iPad Aid/Sales Strategy
- X-ACTO – Product Support Videos
- McGraw-Hill Education – Intervention Campaign
- McGraw-Hill Education – Numbers World Campaign
Want to see more? Check out all of the exciting new changes on our homepage at www.origobranding.com and let us know what you think!
Thank you to all of our clients, partners, and friends for partnering with us on all of our creative work. We look forward to building our brand with you in the future!